Thursday, April 17, 2008

TAG! I am it!


This is a pesky "game" that my friend Rachel passed on... I will answer the questions, but I am not passing it on. (I know, I am a party pooper)
What was I doing 10 years ago? 1998 - Graduating from highschool... working at Safeway as the Customer Service Cashier- (I know, I know it is hard to see me in Customer Service)
Five Snacks I enjoy: Cookie dough icecream, rocky road icecream, cookies and cream icecream, chocolate peanutbutter icecream, and chocolate hazelnut milkshakes. - Do you see a trend?
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Share with my fam and friends, give more to charities, hire a personal chef, TRAVEL with my friends and fam, buy a farm and let hubby go CRAZY.
Five jobs that I have had: Seamstress for airplane covers, bank teller, blockbuster clerk, beer cart girl at a golf course, Papa Murphys Pizza maker...
Five of my habits (good or bad): making lists, stressing out (bad habit for sure)... I can't think of any more...- and NO I am not taking suggestions...
What are your FAVORITE Jammies? Green Capris and a tank
5 Favorite Hobbies or Wanna-Be Hobbies: Reading, Running, Soccer, Camping, Skiing, playing boardgames, shopping, avoiding crafting.
Who Am I Tagging? No one... again- I am a party pooper!

No comments: