Thursday, November 25, 2010

Now we are in Idaho

Hi Yall... That is my new Idaho accent! In October, we picked up and moved to Southern Idaho. Braidy got a new job, he is now working for the forest service. I am not yet working, but I hope to find a job soon. This was a very sudden and suprising move for everyone, including us! We have decided to keep our house in Vancouver as a rental, and we are now living with Braidy's Dad and Stepmom. So far everything is going great. Kyle has been in school since we have been here, and really loves his teacher and his classmates. Carter has been staying home with me, and he seems to be doing good too, although I think he would really like to be around kids his own age a bit more. I have just recently started to search for a job, my initial plan was to stay home with the kiddos until we had a house of our own, however plans have changed.


Here is Hubby, loading the U-Haul. (I was a much better supervisor, than actual worker).
Little (looking more like Big), Grandma B and Big, saying their last goodbyes.

Big, B, Little, A, saying their last goodbyes (this is about the time that I broke down).

This was a picture taken on the night before we left... I love all these kiddos.

Our awesome ex-neighbors who came over to send us off in style. They made the boys some posters for their new room and they sent a HUGE bag of candy with us. I will never find neighbors that were as good as these ones. (I hope I do, however, they will be tough to top).



Here is the house that we are staying in, we have the entire downstairs to ourselves. So when I say we are staying in a basement, don't feel too bad for us.

Overall, we are doing great.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the update. Loved the picture of your new place.

Rachel said...

Enjoying making new holiday traditions? We sure are! :) The boys sure look BIG!! Miss you! <3